Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
57% less fat • 61% less sat fat • 37% fewer calories than the original recipe. Tempt your taste buds with a chocolaty cheesecake that’s easier on the waistline.
- 12 foil baking cups
- 12 thin chocolate wafer cookies (from 9-oz package), crushed (2/3 cup)
- 12 oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 oz bittersweet or semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup fat-free hot fudge topping
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. With back of spoon, firmly press slightly less than 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in bottom of each foil cup.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in cocoa. Beat in whole egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate. Divide cheese mixture evenly among crumb-lined foil cups.
- 3 Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan; cool 15 minutes longer. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled.
- 4 To serve, carefully remove foil baking cups. Spread fudge topping on cheesecakes. Garnish with raspberries. Store cheesecakes covered in refrigerator.